Vysvětlivky– Došlo ke spiknutí da Vinciho?
- Dan Brown, The Da Vinci Code (New York: Doubleday, 2003), 234.
- Brown, 233.
- Quoted in Erwin Lutzer, The Da Vinci Deception (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale, 2004), xix.
- Brown, 233.
- Brown, 231.
- Lutzer, 71.
- Brown, 234.
- John McManners, ed., The Oxford History of Christianity (New York: Oxford University Press, 2002), 28.
- Darrell L. Bock, Breaking the Da Vinci Code (Nashville: Nelson, 2004), 114.
- Bock, 119-120.
- Quoted in James M. Robinson, ed., The Nag Hammadi Library: The Definitive Translation of the Gnostic Scriptures (HarperCollins, 1990), 138.
- Bock, 64.
- Norman Geisler and Ron Brooks, When Skeptics Ask (Grand Rapids, MI: Baker, 1998), 156.
- Barbara Kantrowitz and Anne Underwood, “Decoding ‘The Da Vinci Code,’ “Newsweek, December 8, 2003, 54.
- Quoted in Robinson, 126.
- Quoted in Lee Strobel, The Case for Christ (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan. 1998), 68.
- Quoted in Lutzer, 32.
- Quoted in Josh McDowell, The New Evidence that Demands a Verdict (San Bernardino, CA: Here’s Life, 1999, 37.)
- Linda Kulman and Jay Tolson, “Jesus in America,” U. S. News & World Report, December 22, 2003, 2.
- Stanley Kutler, interview with Frank Sesno, “The Guilty Men: An Historical Review,” History Channel, April 6, 2004.
Permission to reproduce this article: Publisher grants permission to reproduce this material without written approval, but only in its entirety and only for non-profit use. No part of this material may be altered or used out of context without publisher’s written permission. Printed copies of this article and Y-Origins and Y-Jesus magazine may be ordered at: www.JesusOnline.com/product_page.php
© 2012 JesusOnline Ministries. This article is a supplement to Y-Jesus magazine by Bright Media Foundation & B&L Publications: Larry Chapman, Chief Editor.