Apakah Yesus itu allah?
1. Quoted in Robert Elsberg, ed., A Critique of Ghandi on Christianity (New York: Orbis Books, 1991), 26 & 27.
2. Joseph Klausner, Jesus of Nazareth (New York: The Macmillan Co., 1946), 43, 44.
3. Will Durant, The Story of Philosophy (New York: Washington Square, 1961), 428.
4. Linda Kulman and Jay Tolson, “The Jesus Code,” U. S. News & World Report, December 22, 2003, 1.
5. Ravi Zacharias, Jesus among Other Gods (Nashville, TN: Word, 2000), 89.
6. Peter Kreeft and Ronald K. Tacelli, Handbook of Christian Apologetics (Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity, 1994), 150.
7. John Piper, The Pleasures of God (Sisters, OR: Multnomah, 2000), 35.
8. Bono, quoted in, Timothy Keller, The Reason for God (New York: Penguin Group Publishers, 2008), 229.
10. A Deist is someone who believes in a standoffish God—a deity who created the world and then lets it run according to pre-established laws. Deism was a fad among intellectuals around the time of America’s independence, and Jefferson bought into it.
11. Lewis, 52.
12. J. I. Packer, Knowing God (Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity, 1993), 57.
13. Philip Schaff, The Person of Christ: The Miracle of History (1913), 94, 95.
14. Lewis, 52.
15. Schaff, 98, 99.
16. Bono, Ibid.
17. Lewis, 52.
Permission to reproduce this article: Publisher grants permission to reproduce this material without written approval, but only in its entirety and only for non-profit use. No part of this material may be altered or used out of context without publisher’s written permission. Printed copies of Y-Origins and Y-Jesus magazine may be ordered HERE.
© 2007 B&L Publications. This article is a supplement to Y-Jesus magazine by Bright Media Foundation & B&L Publications: Larry Chapman, Chief Editor.